Friends of Shannon Court 300 Club.

The Friends’ of Shannon Court (FOSC) 300 Club is a prize draw run along the lines of the National Lottery.

The prizes are more modest, but the chances of winning are far greater.

These are entered onto a Quarterly draw where 52% of the income each quarter is returned in prizes and the remaining 48% used as funds for the FOSC, to support and improve the well-being of the residents of Shannon Court, one of our RMBI homes.

LATEST WINNERS

March 2018

£500 – Mr M Dillon
£250 – Mr P Ede
£125 – Mrs DP Oliver
 

June 2018

£500 – Mr M Dillon
£250 – Mr M Barnes
£125 – Mr D Else

September 2018
£500 – Mr D Hopkin
£250 – Mr M Hood
£125 – Mr Jon Ive

December 2018
£1000 – Mr G Gatland
£500 – Mr P Offord
£250 – Mr V Parker
£125 – Mr E Allen

March 2019
£500 – Mr L Covey
£250 -Mrs A Mumby
£125 – Mr G Swann

June 2019
£500 – Mr Mike Cook
£250 -Mrs Elinor Piggot
£125 – Mr Colin Read

How does it work?

A modest subscription of £1 per week paid quarterly or annually in advance (£13 quarterly or £52 annually) entitles a member to one share number to be entered into the quarterly draw.

You can buy a minimum of 1 share and a maximum of 3 shares.

With the present membership, the prize monies are:-

£125, £250 & £500

Plus bonus prizes of £1,000 at the Christmas draw.

Download the 300 Club Application Form
300-Club-application

Note : As the membership increases the prize money is reviewed each year to ensure that 52% of subscriptions are paid out in prizes.